Thursday, February 23, 2012

What Casper did today 2-23-12

today we rated our stuttering for the week, and then we did the speech ladder, and Jonathan got mystery motivator.  And Jonathan wants to go to the swing.  For the speech ladder my easy speaking situation is phone call, and my hard speaking situation is brother/sister.  For Jonathan his easy situation was his  best friends, and his hard situation was a presentation. I wrote a disclosure line of "please do not judge me, becuase I stutter."

Victor



2 comments:

  1. Boys - I loved getting to observe both of you last week! It was so fun to see how all of the stuttering strategies work. You are really lucky to have such a great teacher in Ms. Leggette! Mrs. Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Williams,

    I was really nervous because you were here. Thank you for following our blog.

    Victor

    ReplyDelete